Spend the day with WA's top family photographer.
Do you want to get start a Photography business but have no idea where to start?
Is your photography business taking over your life and not in a good way?
Are you struggling to make your photography business profitable?
Do you need someone to be accountable to give your business a boost?
Does photographing busy toddlers, with well meaning Mums terrify you?
Do you wish you could take your portraits up a notch?
Do you want to streamline your computer time and maximise the family time?
Do you learn better on your own, rather than in a group?
1:1 Personalised Mentoring
A 100% customised program tailored to cover exactly what you need. Delivered either in person or online via Skype. Lisa is an open book and will cover any topics requested. A detailed questionnairre will be provided to you before hand so a comprehensive program can be devised to really ensure you get the absolute most out of your day.
Full day, include snacks and a delicious lunch | $1547
Two half days including snacks | $1547
One half day including snacks | $800
Dates available by request throughout the year.
How will it work?
The mentoring session will be held in Melville at Lisa’s home studio, and can include her arranging a family session for you to shoot with her by request.
Specific topics that might be covered include:
- Portfolio reviews and advice.
- Shooting families and young children.
- A behind the scenes video of a portrait session
- How to tame the monkeys and get the most of kids – even the two year olds.
- Newborn photography.
- Shooting family portraits that sell and keep clients coming back.
- Keeping the creativity alive.
- Setting up and running a studio from home.
- Working in difficult lighting conditions
- Finding gorgeous light.
- A portrait session workflow from booking to delivering product
- Post processing in Lightroom & Photoshop
- Digital workflow and keeping your images organised and safe.
- Setting goals for your business and creating an achievable plan to get there.
- Price list set up or review.
- Studio management software and processes
- Selling in person & online and how I make both work for me.
- Marketing and branding.
- Setting up your website and social media.
- Finding your style and standing out.
- Work life balance, don’t let your business rule your family.
The possibilities are endless!
A 50% deposit is required to reserve your day, with the balance payable before the agreed mentoring day.
Let Lisa help you smash your photography & business goals!
Who is Lisa?
For the past 10 years, Lisa has and continues to run the successful family portrait studio Lilypad Photography. The last five years has solely and comfortably supported her family financially while her husband has explored his own business and education dreams. With a 7 & 9 year old, work life balance is high on her priority list, and she can help you make your business work with and for your family.
As well as succeeding in business, she has won the WA AIPP family photographer of the year for the last three years, was a finalist in the National Portrait Gallery Photography Portrait Prize and has achieved the Master photographer status with the AIPP.
Over the years, there are very few processes, systems and applications for both business and work life balance she hasn’t explored. There have been some glorious flops and wonderful successes.
Don’t waste time making the same mistakes, learn from someone who’s already lived it, survived and thrived and still loves photography!